Roderer Shoe Center 316 East Stroop Rd. Kettering, OH 45429
The History of Roderer Shoe Center
Roderer Shoe Center was established in 1906 when George Roderer opened his first shop on Xenia Avenue. His mission was to offer the highest quality footwear in an environment where customer service is the highest priority.
Personal service never goes out of style.
Our location has changed since 1906, and we've seen fashion trends come and go, yet through it all, we've always adhered to the old-fashioned values that guided George Roderer. Today, over a hundred years and five generations later, Roderer Shoe Center has earned the title as Ohio's largest full-service family shoe store.
The store is run by George's great-grandson Marty Roderer, and Marty’s two children, Emily and Chris—the fifth generation to work in the business.